Thursday, April 18, 2013

A day with Ronic Studio


This past weekend I had the opportunity to join Ronic Studio to a wedding.  Ronic Studio is a video production company that provide video services for events and weddings.    
I was really excited since I had only been to one wedding in the U.S. my entire life!  It was such a great opportunity for me to observe.






Ron and Jenny started their day early to film the bride and the groom getting ready at their own homes.  I joined them at the ceremony venue and all the way till the end of the reception.



















Ron using a cool tool that would balance the camera.  I got to film a short part with it, it feels like the camera is floating.  Any one know the name of that equipment?














Thank you, Jenny and Ron!  I had a great time. More wedding pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment