Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cafe Lattea and Hiking in Rancho San Antonio

Last weekend Sandy and I  spent some quality time together by hitting up a cafe and a bit of hiking in Rancho San Antonio.











Cafe lattea was quite interesting.  I'm not sure where the drinks originated from, but it tasted like something I had in Taiwan.  It's coffee with salty cream on top, I had it hot but I think cold would have tasted better.





We ordered Cafe lattea's specialty: Honey toast.  Our honey toast was chocolate and banana flavor.  The last time I had honey toast was two years ago in Taiwan.  By this time I had already forgotten where to start with such artistic dessert, so I left it up to Sandy.











Coffee with salty cream and chocolate/banana flavor honey toast are a good combination.


To burn off some calories, we went for a short hike in Rancho San Antonio.  It was the perfect day to for a afternoon hike.  Being in the nature just so relaxing.























It was more like a short walk in Rancho San Antonio.  The place is serene and relaxing, We will definitely return and do an actually hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment